I believe anybody reading this post already knows What is Google Adsense, Google adsense Ads program is the king of all the ads providing companies over internet, almost every blogger start his/her blogging career with the willingness of making money from their blog with the help of Goggle’s Adsesne Ads program because it provides Google Ads for free, there are many ads network but ads like google adsense is no-one.
I realized it many times that people don’t know how to apply google adsense Ads to the google, if you are also one of them then congrats ! now you are at the very right place, here you will get the best answer for your problem..
How to add google adsense to your website
1. Go to the Google Adsense home page (Google.com/Adsense)
2. Fill your e-mail (gmail) ID and password and Click on Sign in, (you’ll need to go for Sign up in case you don’t have gmail account yet).
3. Now in step 1 just click on `Yes, Proceed to Google Account Sign in`.
4. Now in step 2 fill your full website address (www.abc.com), select content language `English-English` Tick mark the check box (I have read and Agre……) and click on next.
5. In step 3, select your country name (India) then click on account type (Individual), then in Payee name fill your complete name, then in next boxes fill up your complete address House number, city, state, postal code etc very carefully, then fill up your contact no. and then in the box given next to How did you get to know adsense select Friends/collegue and in email preferences, after thaty click on first radio button (customized help and performance….) and finally click on `Submit my application`.
Also read : Alternatives to google adsense.
Done ! now your blog or website is submitted to Google for approval of Adsense Ads, after some hours of this submission you’ll receive an email from Google about the partially checking of your website and in that mail Google will ask you to generate Ad code by giving you an Adsense Account with proper instructions and after generating code you’ll need to place that code somewhere on your site, you can place that code in Widgets (text) or ad space given in your theme or somewhere in your post, once you place the ad code on your site Google will come to check your website completely and if their content team approves your content, then the area where you have placed that generated ad code will start showing Adsense ads and you are ready to place the ads anywhere on your site.
In case Google reject your Adsense application then don’t think it’s all over, Google always gives the reason why your request is not got approved you just work hard to fix that ponit and after some day of working on your blog send the application again to Google, by chance google refuse again to give you adsense you try again but after working on point google mentioned in refusal mail, I people who got approved by google in their tenth try, which means Google may take time but it will surely give ads to google.
Google don’t give ads easily same like a girl not accepts a friendship proposal easily, to understand this better way you must read my `Google is a girl, I can prove it` post.
Adsense is the most popular Online Ads service because…
- Adsense Ads is the Google ads for free it won’t take anything from the publisher.
- google adsense for mobile apps or adsense mobile ads helps the publishers to show ads on mobile devices too.
- By using google adsense advertising people making decent money by working anywhere.
- Adsense provides free banner ads which help users to see related information on any device.